Friday, March 11, 2011

COLLEGE FOR ALL ESSAY

EDUARDO BAHENA


COLLEGE FOR ALL ESSAY

I live in a world called the ghetto were all you here in the streets are gunshots.You would also hear in the news that someone was jumped or killed because gang violence. I be wal   king in the streets scared that one of those terrible things could happen to me wile I go to school. You would also be scared to about wearing the colors while walking in the wrong turf or street.Your life is always at risk because you can get shot at anytime while your walking in the street’s even while your driving , but the worst part that could happen is at your house. Where  I live there is a specific group that is called the nortenos and you could be scared because they could rob you or even kill you for no reason. All you here are gunshots or them beating up someone from there rival gang. So yea I live in a dangerous neigh neighbor hood.

       A way i would describe my family is caring because when someone gets sick or hurt we always go visit them. We also support them on a lot of ways such as with money or with food on wat ever they are most needed on. Like when i got sick my family would support me to keep on going and not giving up. T hey helped u s giving us money for food and for the rent. They would never leave me alone like one of my ants would go to the hospital to visit every two weeks. Yea sometimes we could have struggles as a family but we stay together matter wat.

    A opportunity I have had is that in our school they let us experience how is a university is like. Like they gave us a tour around the school an gave us little bit of the history. The school went to was U.C Berkly. We also learned about all the classes they got i that school. We found out that the campus was really big.now hope fully this year we are going to experience college for all field trip to L.A. So i think Urban Promise Academy is really awesome school to go to.

    A major issue in my family is finishing school because no one has fished it so far. In my family I’m going o be the second one to go to  college. I would like to make my parents proud that i finished school. they always tell me to do good because to take this importunity that they never had and that i do have. They always tell me that if they could they would got to school but they couldn't wen they were young because they had never had the money to go. A way i have tried to changing this issue is by trying to do good in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment